Parking at The Rimrock
The Rimrock Parkade offers options of outdoor parking stall or heated indoor parking stalls. Guests are welcome to self-park.
We recommend when arriving at the hotel to drive to the front of the hotel where you will be greeted by a member of our guest services team who will offer assistance with luggage and parking directions.
Registered Guests of the Rimrock Resort Hotel:
- Daily Self-Parking $22.00 plus 5% GST.
- Daily Valet Parking $36.00 plus 5% GST
- Oversize vehicle (Trailer, boat, RV) $60.00 plus 5% GST (Limited space available ~ must be requested in advance).
*Please contact Town of Banff or Parks Canada for alternative parking.
- The daily parking fee will be charged directly to your guest room.
Non Registered Guests:
- $2.00 per hour plus 5% GST ~ payable electronically at exit of Parkade.
- Either a room key is required to exit parkade, or an option to remit payment at parking gate exit is available.
- The Rimrock Valet Parking stalls are clearly noted and are restricted to this service only.
*Parking in this stalls, will result in daily valet fees being applied.
- Proper adherence to parking stall signage will alleviate any action required for removal of a vehicle that may be impeding the safety of staff and guests, as well as the flow of traffic due to its chosen parking stall.
- Security cameras and on site security team are active 24 hours a day.
- Any damage to vehicle or items that may have been stolen from vehicle are not the responsibility of the Rimrock Resort Hotel.
- Please note that the parking height to enter the Parkade is limited to 6’ 10”.
- We recommend a speed of no more than 10km/h in the Parkade.
- If unsuccessful in finding a parking stall please drive to the front of the hotel for additional parking assistance.