The management and staff of The Rimrock Resort Hotel are committed to the preservation of our environment. Recognizing the responsibility we have both locally and globally, we have developed a number of programs to reduce, reuse and recycle wherever possible—from energy-efficient lighting and water conservation systems, to naturalized landscaping and an extensive recycling program!
The Rimrock Resort Hotel is working towards continuous improvement in developing programs designed to minimize environmental impacts generated by our activities, products and services. We will:
- Endeavour to go beyond the benchmark regulations and standards in the industry;
- Lead by example;
- Purchase local products where available;
- Support pollution prevention and minimization programs in the workplace;
- Use energy-efficient equipment and procedures;
- Track, measure and reduce our carbon footprint;
- Foster relationships with our community, suppliers, contractors, government agencies, and other organizations engaged in conserving the environment;
- Review environmental objectives and practices yearly, as well as monitor performance;
- Ensure our programs have meaningful and measurable results.
The Rimrock’s Environmental Policy will always be readily available to employees, guests, and community stakeholders.